Pages

Labels

Thursday 12 December 2013

Lunch

Do you eat lunch? I have to admit that I'm a serial lunch skipper. I just get so busy and involved in whatever I'm doing that lunchtime just goes by unnoticed. If I do consider my stomach rumblings then it's usually peanut butter on toast. Suddenly the girls are home and the rush is on. Homework, taekwondo, choir, dinner . . . . and the day is over.
Today is different. The sun is out, I'm not in a rush, and I noticed herbs looking enticing in the garden. They smelled good, fresh, summery.
Tomatoes on toast with herbs,3 ways, was on the menu. Delicious with a pinch of sea salt and a dribble of extra virgin olive oil, with home cured olives on the side. Beats peanut butter.

Oregano, basil and mint




2 comments:

  1. I never miss lunch ;-) Great photos again Therese, you should take up food photography!

    ReplyDelete